These are some books that I absolutely want to finish before the month of May is over and quite possibly early June. With only ten days left I hope I can complete my goal. Here are the books:
1. & 2. Burntown by Jennifer McMahon and One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus.
I am putting these two together because I won them both through goodreads giveaways. I will have a dual review up as soon as a finish them.
2. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
I have seen a lot of #ReadADessen blog posts going around that really have inspired me to read more of her works. The only Dessen book I’ve read was Saint Anything, and I really enjoyed it.
3. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
I want to finish this one, before I get the last instalment in the trilogy.
4. & 5. Literally by Lucy Keating, And Bitter Is the New Black by Jen Lancaster
I find both of these books to be quick, fun and enjoyable reads.
6. Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
I am hoping to fly through this book, even though I will miss these characters when I’m done.